- NOLISTENTOME: FYAD is like if a random dude fell into a radioactive vat of humor
- GamblingChieftain: it's what happens when you let an internet community live in isolation
- NOLISTENTOME: But it was the vat they were planning on dumping later
- ElegantOrigins: it all devolves into incest
- NOLISTENTOME: So he just emerges as some weird superhero nobody likes
- ElegantOrigins: Irony Man?
- NOLISTENTOME: Well, I wouldn't call him a super hero
- GamblingChieftain: spider-man?
- NOLISTENTOME: nor a super villain
- NOLISTENTOME: Just like
- NOLISTENTOME: A super
- NOLISTENTOME: dude
- GamblingChieftain: I would call it super
- ElegantOrigins: he's just sort of there
- ElegantOrigins: he has super powers but he spends all day on the couch
- NOLISTENTOME: Despite obviously having some sort of powers he haggles on the street and spits at white people
- GamblingChieftain: I like him already
- GamblingChieftain: my kind of guy
- NOLISTENTOME: He's a local icon but nobody really knows his motives or history
- NOLISTENTOME: Every once in a while he's nice, buying lemonade from a kid's stand and giving him a tip
- NOLISTENTOME: But then after making sure the kid isn't looking he dumps the lemonade on a duck
- GamblingChieftain: so he's like that guy who dances to Michael jackson in that alley near borders in ann arbor?
- GamblingChieftain: he doesn't so it for us
- GamblingChieftain: I don't think he does it for himself
- NOLISTENTOME: He doesn't remember anymore
- GamblingChieftain: it's like he took the enormous responsibility to be "that one guy"
- NOLISTENTOME: It's just part of his day
- NOLISTENTOME: Without it he has a void in his schedule that he doesn't know how to fill
- GamblingChieftain: he had a wife once
- GamblingChieftain: but now there is only dance
- GamblingChieftain: he hasn't eaten or slept in days
- GamblingChieftain: he just
- GamblingChieftain: keeps
- GamblingChieftain: dancing
- NOLISTENTOME: He hobbles around like he's missing a leg but it's still there
- NOLISTENTOME: When asked about it he just smiles, showing all 6 of his teeth, laughs a bit, and turns away
- GamblingChieftain: one day I will bring my children to him and they will ask
- GamblingChieftain: "was there ever a man there?"
- NOLISTENTOME: This is a fantastic conversation
- GamblingChieftain: I will just shake my head in certainty "No. there was only the dancer."
- GamblingChieftain: eventually the boom box will break, his power gyrations shaking the thing apart
- ElegantOrigins: I'm sorry I missed out on this
- GamblingChieftain: but the music will still play
- NOLISTENTOME: And will usher in a new era of Dance
- ElegantOrigins: I was reading a bunch of racism and homophobia
- ElegantOrigins: I don't know why I do this to myself
- NOLISTENTOME: Stop doing that then
- NOLISTENTOME: this is funner
- NOLISTENTOME: Do this
- NOLISTENTOME: We're writing FYAD fanfiction
- GamblingChieftain: civilization will collapse, death and famine surround him
- GamblingChieftain: "why does god spare that one?" people shout.
- NOLISTENTOME: He is all 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, each flailing, funky limb representing one aspect of the plague
- GamblingChieftain: he is beyond mortal flesh, bullets ricochet off his dancing frame
- GamblingChieftain: death comes not to the dancer
- NOLISTENTOME: I feel like we should be writing this in some sort of poetic meter
- GamblingChieftain: I know right
- GamblingChieftain: nltm that was genius
- GamblingChieftain: I actually had to stop because I was busting up
- NOLISTENTOME: I'm glad we had this discussion
- NOLISTENTOME: I hope this has soothed some of the pain of no pokemon and shitty delivery boys
- GamblingChieftain: it has c:
- NOLISTENTOME: Next time i make a character for an RPG it's gonna be FYADman
We came up with a backstory for FYAD
The only way the DnD LP could be better is if Ferr was somehow involved.
Playing some sort of drunken pirate.
Also if SirRonLionHeart did all the voices alongside Syrg